- Provision of excellent customer service at the trade counter
- Plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the trade counter and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- Ensuring all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- Controlling costs and maximise sales opportunities and profitability.
- Merchandising within the trade counter area ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- Working as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
- Selecting goods from storage area and preparing orders for delivery.
- Loading and offloading vehicles manually and with a forklift according to company’s specifications,
- Maintaining good communication with Branch Manager.
- General store duties and housekeeping
- Evidence of success in a previous sales role.
- Confident, outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and professional personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.