Based in our Head Office in Portadown, and reporting to the Business Improvement and Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the business with internal processes, in relation to systems, business controls, processes and procedures, and application of same within the business to adopt best practice.
The role will support colleagues in the branch network with being as competent as possible with branch business controls and to develop best practice and common ways of working in conjunction with the other business functional departments.
Key Results Areas
- Data cleansing, input and migration.
- Logging customer complaints on the internal portal and updating progress.
- Creating system/business procedures on visual aids, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Creating training presentations and videos.
- Delivering training one-on-one and via Microsoft Teams.
- Standardising system transactional procedures depending on the task.
- Standardising training requirements for colleagues depending on the role.
- Supporting users in the new system and effective use of enhancements (dashboards, media server…)
- Supporting Branch Managers to ensure completion of training on systems and processes to ensure colleagues are competent level to fulfil role.
- Review processes in the branch & identify improvement initiatives.
- Communication of best practices and common ways of working.
- A clear and strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Must have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Office 365.
- Experience in business process mapping.
- Good technical understanding of business processes and systems.
- Previous experience creating visual diagrams, flow charts, videos, presentations
- Able to support the need for change within area of responsibility.
- Self-motivated and ability to engage with relevant stakeholders to deliver results.
- Clean driving licence.